Pediatric ENT Services For South Carolina’s Smallest Patients
Dr. Saccogna, a board-certified otolaryngologist, treats children for ear infections, hearing loss, allergies, and throat disorders. Some of the most common pediatric surgeries he performs are tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, and ear tubes. Dr. Saccogna has performed over 5,000 tonsillectomies. At Easley Head and Neck Surgery, we offer allergy testing and injections for children. Please contact our office for an evaluation.
Dr. Saccogna treats a broad range of ear, nose, and throat conditions in both children and adults. Services include:
- Hearing and Balance Disorders
- Allergy, Sinus, Nose, and Sleep Disorders
- Hearing Aids
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Your Child’s health is too precious to trust just any pediatric ear nose & throat specialists.
Common Pediatric ENT Problems
There are a few common pediatric ENT problems that occur often in children. A few of those problems are:
- Allergic Rhinitis is an allergic reaction that happens in the eyes, nose, and throat. Common causes include mold, animal dander, pollen, and dust mites.
- Deviated Septum is an abnormality in the configuration of the cartilage in the nose that divides the two nostrils. It may cause problems with breathing or nasal discharge.
- Nosebleeds can be common in dry areas and are usually not serious. Running a humidifier in the child’s room at night can help with nosebleeds.
- Sinusitis is an infection in the sinuses that can normally be treated with medicine.
- An Ear Infection is an infection of the middle ear that antibiotics can help treat.
We Take Pride In Our Pediatric ENT Services
As health care workers, we will recommend treatments and then respect your ability to choose your own care. We will give you all of the information that you need so that you can make the best possible decisions for you and your child. We take pride in answering all of your questions completely and in a timely manner in the office, on the phone, or online.
We value open communication and believe that it is the best way to provide quality care. We also know that trust is a critical component of our relationships with our patients and encourage you to tell us your needs directly so we can meet expectations. The quality of your care depends on your confidence that we will listen to you and make your interests our first priority.
If you are in need of Pediatric ENT Services look no further. Easley ENT can get your little ones back on their feet in no time.